Sunday, June 12, 2011

We're Having A Par-tay!


Yes!  Over at Wild.Precious things are gearing up for Effy's upcoming Elements of Art Journaling class and we're having a par-tay in anticipation.  People flinging glitter, sipping virtual cocktails, beating drums, flinging glitter, tooting horns, making new friends - and flinging some more glitter!

You should come along and join in the fun!  Effy is a totally wonderful Wild Woman; our fantastically creative, big hearted, supportive "den mother" and she's growing a great place for us to be, to gather, to connect and to learn.

I'm excited to be able to be a part of her class - thanks (and a few hugs & kisses too - mwaaah!) to the angel who paid my tuition.  It's going to be full of awesomeness and I'd love for you to join me there! You might even win the pre-party contest and get 50% of your tuition refunded ;)

Effy's also released two videos in advance of the July 1st start - a really wonderful one covering the basics of making backgrounds (which I really, really needed!).  And a newly released video with an example of a cover page for the journal we'll be making during the first week.  The first is only available to those of us who've signed on for the class, but the second can be seen below (yup, I have Effy's permission to share!). 

                                                   
Where do you go to register for the class?  Right here:  The Elements of Art Journaling 

If you do sign up, let me know so that I can fling some glitter your way - and I'll see you at the par-tay!!

3 comments:

  1. I am playing as well in this party and lucky you getting it FREE although I think it will be worth every pennie/cent ;0)

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Dawn! I think the class is going to be wonderful & we'll have a blast :) And you never know - maybe you'll win the tuition refund!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cynthia! Sounds like a good time--enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments; I read and appreciate them all! Cynthia